Friday 27 November 2009

Update, Haul

Hey guys, how are you :)

Throught i would update you on my week, i got offered to go to Clothes Show Iive 2009 with my school which i cant go *BUMMER* but im going next year so its all good :D Also i went and saw New Moon last saturday and on wednesday, i love it! i think im more in love with Taylor Launter than RPatz now :D


I went to MAC today for the first time and i went to the store in Cambridge at first it was a bad experience the MA who first served me was completely rude not even noticing we was there and ignored my mum when she asked her a question but then this wonderfull MA came along and she was amazing! I got colour matched for foundation and im a NC15 i know i know im so pale! My mum always said i was lying about being that pale and i wasnt :) The whole reason my mum wanted to go to Cambridge was to take me to MAC to get a few Christmas presents i got 5 things, i got a brush set from my Aunt, i got Hue lipstick, foundation, MSF natural and an eyeshadow but ive got to order some brush cleaner and a pump for my foundation because they didnt have any in the store, so you'll have to wait untill Christmas to see what i got :) im so excited.




Onto the haul....






I went to Lush and got a Secret Santa box for my best friend for christmas and i got myself a candy cane bubble bar and im going to be putting up a Review of the bubble bar tomorrow or sunday as im going to use it tonight :) (Awww i just went onto the lush website and it has a 'sleeps till christmas countdown, throught that was cute). Also i went to Primark (lol) and picked u to little presents for two of my friends i have no idea what they are called but they were about a Fiver :)




Thanks for reading!


xoxo!





No comments:

Post a Comment