Tuesday 17 November 2009

Review: Nail Inc's Victoria & Albert



Excuse the 'ewwing' swatch but you get the idea :). I got this nail varnish free with Glamour magazine and i got to copies of the magazine one with the colour ''Victoria & Albert'' this one is bright bed a gorgeous fall/winter colour and one with ''Victoria'' is a very dark red another gorgeous fall colour. In my personal opinion i think that that ''Victoria & Albert'' is better than ''Victoria'' because i painted my nails with ''Victoria'' and it chipped the first day, i was bit annoyed :( but i painted my nails with ''Victoria & Albert'' on Friday,i think, and today is Tuesday and it only chipped because i was bored in class and picked it. The swatch in the picture is only one coat, i always do a second coat but this is colour you not really have to, it would like fine without it. This colour is great for the christmas season aswell and anyone that knows me knows that i LOVE christmas so this colour will most likely be on my nails untill New Year.
I hope everyone has a good day.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment